Sunday, December 11, 2011

Then Spirit Spoke to Me...

Then Spirit Spoke
To Me
And said,
"Time to turn the clock forward again.
This is the point of no return."

Also,
"This is the last Starbuck's Location for a 
few million miles so if you'd like to
get a fresh hot beverage,
Now is a good time to do that, too."
Then I asked Spirit,
"What? You mean there's not gonna 
be good coffee where we're going?"
And Spirit said,
"Oh no...not at all.  But this location
has the cleanest bathrooms."
Shaking my head and moving forward
in line to get my Americano,
I said to Spirit, "You want me to get you 
a little Cafe Via while I'm waiting in line, here?"
Spirit said, "Nah, I got what I need.  You just 
Need to start EXPECTING MORE
Miracles, Girly, 'Cuz they're a coming!"

"Thanks Spirit," I said.
And joyfully got my 
Coffee.  
God bless
Coffee,
And

S
P
I
R
I
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment