Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Grandmother Paryer

Grandmother,
Please forgive me.
For I have prayed a spell.

I lit the charcoal,
Watched it burn
from onyx to amber
to Ash.

Slowly blowing on it,
sparks of inspiration rose
and I softly spoke into the
Allegedly Good Fortune
Candle
sold to me by the
man from Bangladash.

Black Panther Woman
marked the coals with her magical blend
from far away lands.
White smoke rose
Cedar added for the trees to be represented.
Then spirit asked me
to write
four names
onto the candle.
So I did.
Then lit the wick with
a branch of 
Sweet Grass
From the Shaman's wife

And I wept for
Forgiveness for
All the Beauty
I may off the world.

I wept for my heart knows
this beauty first hand
and each beat
of my thriving heart
brings bliss
abundance
divine intervention.
Sweet Grandmother Owl,
Forgive me for my beautiful
sins
and may I have the
Grace
To witness such
joy

f
o
r
e
v
e
r
.

No comments:

Post a Comment