Sunday, December 11, 2011

EMPTY KISSES

I once
Kissed A Man
Who Lived in
The Past.


As our
lips embraced
 He was nowhere 
to be
Found.


I twice Kissed
A Man
Who lived in
The future.


Again~
I wondered
where had he
gone?


Sitting solo silently 
sobbing,
I cried out, loudly:

Where Are 
 You?

Then my true
 Beloved appeared.

Weep not, Woman,
 for your husband
 is
 Every Where.

Solitude is an
 Illusion.

Do you hear the
 Frogs singing?
 I sent them for you.

Do you smell the nighttime
 Jasmine blooming?
 They open only for you.


Do you feel the warm summer
Breeze cool your moist brow?
This is my gift for you.


All of  beauty
is Real
And this is
Your true love.


How could just
One Man
Deliver all
That you Desire?


Feel me in your heart.
Go within.

Divine Love Making
Is 
Waiting
For you
 Simply by
S
U
R
R
E
N
D
E
R
I
N
G

T
O


S
I
L
E
N
C
E
.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment